Call toll-free in Alberta
- Labour Day to June 30—8:00 AM–5:00 PM (Monday–Friday)
- July 1 to Labour Day—8:00 AM–4:30 PM (Monday–Friday)
Questions on benefits, collective agreements and other employment matters? Call Teacher Employment Services (TES) directly.
Advice is not provided by e-mail.
11010 142 Street NW
Edmonton AB T5N 2R1
1-800-232-7208 (toll-free in Alberta)
350, 6815 8 Street NE
Calgary AB T2E 7H7
1-800-332-1280 (toll-free in Alberta)
Emails by department
If you have a sensitive, personal, or confidential issue, please call.
- email@example.com (general e-mail)
- Support for Online Services (online account support or questions)
- Government (staff in the Government program area)
- Professional Development (staff in the Professional Development program area)
- Teacher Employment Services—Edmonton
- Teacher Employment Services—Calgary
- ATA Library (staff in the ATA Library)
- Teacher Qualifications Service (staff in the Teacher Qualifications Service)
- Educator Exchange Programs (staff in the Educator Exchange Programs)