To register an individual or a group as guests for the 2024 ATA Teachers’ Conventions as a guest, you will need to complete the online registration form for that convention. For a list of all convention dates, websites, and contact information, please visit http://ataconventions.ca/. Please ensure that you fill in all the information required and click the "submit" button.
If you have any questions about these categories or require assistance, please contact Tracee McFeeters at 780-447-9470 (toll free within Alberta 1-800-232-7208) or email@example.com. You may also access the following short video with instructions on the YouTube page for ATA Professional Development.
Links to Convention Guest Registration Forms
After entering the details of the first attendee, select the button, “Add another Delegate”. Repeat the process until the entire group has been registered, then select the button, “Complete Registration and Pay”. Please note that for the 2024 ATA teachers’ conventions, our only method of payment is credit card, and mailed cheques are no longer accepted.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-232-7208 or call Tracee McFeeters directly at 780-447-9470.
Step-by-step guest registration
Who can register as a guest?
- An associate member of the ATA
- A teacher employed by a school division outside Alberta
- A teacher who is eligible for associate membership but unable to become a member due to school division policy
Who does not need to register as a guest?
- An active ATA member follows the regular convention attendance guidelines.
- A student teacher registered in an education program at an Alberta university or college can attend convention as a student member.
- A teacher working with an Alberta school division as part of a formal teacher exchange program can attend convention at no cost.