Convention guest registration
To register as a guest delegate for a teachers’ convention, complete an online registration form.
Please note: guest registration for the 2024 conventions will be posted in fall 2023
Once you’ve submitted your information, you will be directed to the payment portal.
You will receive two confirmation e-mails: one when you register and one to confirm your payment.
The group administrator should register first.
After the group administrator clicks on Submit, they can click on Register Another Person to add the rest of the participants.
Contact email@example.com or call 1-800-232-7208.
Step-by-step guest registration
Who can register as a guest?
- An associate member of the ATA
- A teacher employed by a school division outside Alberta
- A teacher who is eligible for associate membership but unable to become a member due to school division policy
Who does not need to register as a guest?
- An active ATA member follows the regular convention attendance guidelines.
- A student teacher registered in an education program at an Alberta university or college can attend convention as a student member.
- A teacher working with an Alberta school division as part of a formal teacher exchange program can attend convention at no cost.