Use artificial intelligence to create an image depicting a moment of joy you experienced as a teacher.
I used Bing to search for“Happy construction teacher with students.” Thumbs up to bandsaw safety!
– Dennis Pratt, Kate Chegwin School, Edmonton
I used AI Perfect Assistant to take this picture. Happy students, happy teachers.
– Huma Kashif, Roland Michener Secondary School, Slave Lake
Working with a student who wrote their first sentence independently. I love that the kiddo can work with two pencils at the same time.
– Annemarie Simpson, St. Catherine School, Edmonton
The prompt I used was “loose parts natural items in play with young students.”
– Adrienne Peoples-Sprecker, École Plamondon School, Plamondon
Students enjoying victory from an escape room challenge. We do a lot of escape rooms in my class and they’re always so excited to actually escape.
– Cherra-Lynne Olthof, Westglen School, Didsbury
Grade 2 Science. Making homemade ice cream in a bag.
– Amber Lyons, Vera M. Welsh School, Lac La Biche